Tending to my garden and my life; nurturing each day to see what unfolds.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vegetables are Growing!!!

My culinary skills had better get... well, better quickly. My garden is starting to produce real vegetables. I no longer have to go out to the garden and imagine the wonderful vegetables that I will be able to reap. Now I can actually see them!




I have cucumbers is varying sizes, maybe next week I can have one for dinner.





The tomatoes are showing up, but still small.







Green Beans are poking their head out. And to think I didn't like Green Beans when I was a kid.


I pulled out a carrot to check their progress, we still have a long way to go.




The corn is showing some life, I am guessing another month...maybe.


I haven't seen any strawberries since the first few, but it looks like it is still growing.




And the blueberries, yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment