Tending to my garden and my life; nurturing each day to see what unfolds.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Meeting the Neighbors or (MoooBors)

Sometimes I just crack myself up, but this is probably one of those times that I should of kept my mouth shut. Seeing as the joke is not that funny once it came out of my mouth and into the world. Oh well, you live and learn.


This weekend I took Kody and Willow to meet the cows I have been milking. This was their first meeting, to say that it was comically would be an understatement. For such tough acting dogs, and I put emphasis on "acting", Kody and Willow were a little startled to see how big the gals turned out to be. When they were dots on the horizon, Willow was ready to take them on, but when they got closer she would have sworn that they were monsters come to eat her.

The cows, gals as I call them, were quite interested in Kody and Willow. Especially Jewelann and Mickalyn. The chickens on the other hand, could have done without the introduction. To much of a similarity between Kody and coyote!




"Who are these new animals? Do they have food?"



"You wanna mess with me?" This standoff seems a little lopsided to me. Yikes!






"Oh, your not so bad, but your buddy on the other hand...well...."







"Mooo...ve over, let me look!" (lol, couldn't help it)



"You're kind of cute, in a hairy kind of way."



"Mom, they are almost as big as me!!!!!"





"Cluck...Stand still everyone, maybe they won't notice us... cluck!"

No comments:

Post a Comment