Tending to my garden and my life; nurturing each day to see what unfolds.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

GIMP

In search of an affordable alternative to Photoshop, I was led towards GIMP. It is a freeware program you can download off of the Internet, and has many similarities to Photoshop. My game plan is to work with and understand GIMP, then upgrade to Photoshop. Below are the first four pictures I played with. I am still trying to figure out the cut around tool! Very frustrating! I shall conquer it tonight...or tomorrow...or whenever Tonya teaches me!





My current banner. This is actually a shot I took when I went blackberry picking.



My wonderful horse, Pi, who is now retired. This photo had gone through a flood over Christmas, so I had it scanned and then played with it.



Murdock enjoying the grass.


My "little" Kody.







No comments:

Post a Comment