Tending to my garden and my life; nurturing each day to see what unfolds.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another Foggy Morning

This morning I woke to a gloriously cool morning, though still a bit muggy. There was no surprise when I encountered dense fog when I headed to the car. The fog was beautiful and gave the earth an eerie feel, making me want to turn the car around and go back home.

The lack of sun didn't affect my morning glories, they were out in full force. Each day I have more blooms on the arch. It is a great way to greet the day!




I need to rearrange the morning glories, because soon I will not be able to make it down the steps to my car. Would that be such a bad thing? I could work from home? It has possibilities.

Unlike the morning glories this sunflower wasn't too thrilled at the lack of sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment