Tending to my garden and my life; nurturing each day to see what unfolds.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Barnett Motley Crew

I took some photos last night of my motley crew. Each has a different opinion of me with the camera.

This is Kody begging, actually no he isn't begging he is telling me he wants to go inside and get out of the heat….



Willow playing in the grass with me… “Oh, I almost have that itch”



Jackson, ignoring me because...well, because he can. A brief moment of quiet, normally he is into something.



George posing for the camera, like a typical girl, (yes George is a girl).



And Alec, the identity confused cat (at times he thinks he is a dog and loves playing with Willow). Now, he is looking down at Willow and just begging for her head to come closer so he can swat it. (He is trying to pretend he is cool and doesn’t see the camera, yeah right!)

No comments:

Post a Comment